Thursday, April 8, 2010

WOW....Life is GOOD Today!!

Ok, so my daughter broke my laptop.....(bad day had a smoke eek)  ANYWAY so it is hard to get on the PC at home, and I was SOOO Busy, I cant even explain it all LOL.  1 week....1 week post op and I feel WONDERFUL.  I have already lost 11 lbs!!  I know it wont ALWAYS be this great but I am enjoying it today!!
I am doing ok the mushy stuff (yogurt, cottage cheese, beans)  Sometimes the port hurts though, it feels like it wants to escape LOL...

4 comments:

  1. Yippeee! So glad you feel so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My port felt like it wanted to escape for about 2.5 weeks also(kind of alien)---now at almost 4 weeks it doesn't try to creep out any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an alien too! It still pinches up a little bit when I move certain ways but the doc said that's normal. After all, you do have a foreign matter in your insides now! :)

    ReplyDelete