Monday, April 19, 2010

18 Days Post-Op

I am 18 Days Post Op. I spoke with the Nut on Friday and explained my extreme hunger situation and that I could not follow this strict diet {if I could I wouldn't need the band}.  She was very happy and pleased to hear from me and said I could eat if it didn't bother me to do so!!!  I told her I cheated once or twice and she didn't yell at me!!  She was so nice and sweet about it and said that I had the Green Light to eat!!!!!  She had asked me if I had weighed myself and I said yes, that I had lost 14 1/2 lbs so according to her then I am doing something right :-)!!!  NOW its Monday and I couldn't control myself, because I did eat, not anything TOO bad just not Mush!!!  I get on the scale and HOLY COW I have lost another 1 1/2 lbs for a TOTAL of 16lBS LOST ALREADY!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my lord! You are doing great and I am jealous! I've only lost 10 since 3/24 :( Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great. Glad to see things are going well.

    ReplyDelete