Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today is NOT one of the Wonderful days!!

What a difference two days make :-(  Maybe it is lack of sleep, but I am STARVING!!!!  Mush isn't doing me well today, maybe its because it is my first weekend cause at work I was fine.  I took a piece of my daughters cookie and chewed and chewed and chewed but the Gods did not strike me dead and the Earth did not swallow me whole!!!  I had my protien shake~I modified it a little cause man it was nasty!!!  I put 1/2 the powder in and used Greek Yogurt and a bannana it wasn't so bad, but not filling :-(.......if I could control my hunger I wouldn't have wanted the band.


I feel like I am going to fail already.  How did you do it?  Those of you who had to go weeks without ANY mush..........how???

1 comment:

  1. Hey You----check out http://rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com and look at her February 25 ,2010 posting "Advice For Us Newbies" I printed it out and it has helped me a lot.

    Good Luck!

    PS I hope it is OK to pass other blogs along? I'm very new to this.

    ReplyDelete