Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank you!!

I just wanted to really thank everyone for their great advice and support!  I would be SOOO completely lost and confused and alone without all of you, your help, advice.  I am just so nervous that I wont get this right....I am hoping against all hope that I do.  The one bright spot is that I have lost 14lbs since this process has started.  I think the weekend was just too much , too tough and I decided weekends are no longer my friends.  At least during work I am not as tempted as I am at home.  I have started walking more than I ever did.  People in town that I know are actually surprised to see me walking even too the store because it was something I refused to do!!! LOL...stupid I know but walking just hasn't been my thing since I got my own car and drivers lisence (MANY Years ago).  Before that I would walk for hours and hours to get to where I wanted.  These blogs of mine are going to be mostly jumbled and messy and probably sensless, but I guess that is how I am feeling right now so~~~ We are moving and the kids are excited but have to stay behind for a month for school which is stressful, but if I don't go now the good opportunity I have will be missed and so that is making me crazy too!!  My job is making me crazy...you all have the same issues so I know you understand.  I really don't want to fail at ANY of the things I got going on right now, but there seems to be so many of them that the ball is bound to drop somewhere, so where is that going to be??  I know where...the ball will drop on ME and my goals will get lost already and I could just cry.....it will get better and easier.  Who knows maybe tomorrow will be another Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment