Friday, March 12, 2010

HMMM

Well I just wanted to write this down.  It doesn't have much at all to do with my WLS, but I just wanted to "get it out".  So I have been waiting and waiting for my "husband" to sign the dang divorce papers.  Everytime I ask he has some excuse or another (no big surprise after 10 years together I know him all too well!).  But I can't really tell anyone without it coming out the wrong way.  I am SAD about it :-(
Not becasue I want him back or anything silly like that, it is just SAD......I never went into marriage thinking I would ever get a divorce.  I put up with so much in my marriage to avoid divorce, but I guess some things are inevitable.  He will have the papers ready by Tuesday!

OK back to my WLS, not much has changed since my last post.  I went 2 days ago for my ABG* (it didn't hurt just left a nasty bruise), today I had a PFT* and tonight I meet with they Pychiatrist.  Lets see if I can put on my sane face LOL......

I will keep you posted (even though nobody is reading LOL----one day maybe)

FOR PULMINARY CLEARANCE:
ABG (arterial blood gas)
PFT (pulminary function test)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Great start to your new blog...keep it going, it will help you a LOT along the way! I have 'Adult onset Asthma' as well, and yes, a cause can be Obesity.

    Glad you're moving forward...sounds like lots of great changes will be happening for your new life, and new you!!!

    ReplyDelete